Brands

High Tide builds Brands that connect with Cannabis Consumers.

Our flagship bricks-and-mortar retail cannabis brand is Canna Cabana, which has the single largest footprint of any Canadian retail cannabis brand. Our portfolio also includes retail kiosk and smart locker Fastendr™ technology. Online, our e-commerce platforms related to hemp-derived CBD and consumption accessories drew over 100 million site visits in 2020. These retail channels provide us access to layered consumer insights from across our cannabis ecosystem, allowing us to identify opportunities to achieve synergies and maximize value across platforms. These consumer insights also help with our targeted approach to growth through mergers and acquisitions.

Canna Cabana

Canna Cabana

Launched in 2018, Canna Cabana is the original one-stop shop for cannabis products and exclusive consumption accessories at everyday low prices, and is High Tide’s flagship retail brand. In October, 2021, Canna Cabana became  North America’s first cannabis discount club retailer, establishing itself as the ultimate destination for value-focused cannabis consumers and positioning itself as a leader in converting legacy market customers. A favourite among Canadian cannabis consumers, Canna Cabana has cultivated strong levels of customer loyalty due to its focus on value and an unmatched range of in-house, high-quality proprietary consumption accessories and brands. This is demonstrated by Cabana Club’s rapid membership growth, which currently stands at over 550,000 members, and by the fact that over 90% of Canna Cabana’s daily transactions are conducted by club members.

Visit cannacabana.com

Meta Black

Fastendr

Acquired by High Tide in 2022, Fastendr™ is a unique and fully automated technology that integrates retail kiosks and smart lockers to facilitate a better buying experience through browsing, ordering and pickup. The technology is a catalyst to faster transaction times, increased average basket size, lower overhead and labor costs, and provides a seamless end-to-end customer experience.

Visit fastendr.com

Grasscity

Grasscity

Founded in 2000, Grasscity is the world’s first online headshop. From humble beginnings in Amsterdam, Grasscity is now one of the world’s largest online retailers of consumption accessories, with site visits exceeding 26 million and over 130,000 orders shipped in 2020, a majority of which were sent to customers in the United States. Since its inception, Grasscity forums have been frequented by over 34 million unique users. With the growth of its e-commerce platform, it has cultivated an impressive online following, with more than 310,000 newsletter subscribers and over 277,000 followers on social media. Grasscity also boasts over 45,550 verified customer reviews on its platform, and its committed following and deep reach into the North American and European markets means that our original e-commerce platform is well-positioned to service an expanding customer base into the future.

Visit grasscity.com

Grasscity

Smoke Cartel

Founded in 2013, Smoke Cartel received approximately 43 million site visits and shipped over 110,000 orders in 2020, making it one of the leading global online retailers of high-tech consumption accessories, such as vaporizers, e-nails, dab rigs, and more, as well as hemp-derived CBD products. Smoke Cartel has developed a broad base of customers and followers, and is currently in contact with over 830,000 email accounts and social media subscribers. With over 15,000 SKUs in its catalogue, Smoke Cartel fulfils its orders through its unique and customized drop shipping technology. This proprietary and licensed marketplace technology seamlessly connects brands and vendors with its growing customer base. This technology is currently being implemented across all of High Tide’s e-commerce platforms. Smoke Cartel is also a winner of the High Times Cup Best Glass Award, and has been featured on Forbes, Leafly, and Weedmaps.

Visit smokecartel.com

Famous Brands

Daily High Club

Founded in 2015, Daily High Club provides a marketplace with a wide variety of high-quality products and subscription boxes, and is one of the leading online retailers of glass water pipes, vaporizers, and other in-demand consumption accessories. With more than one million consumption accessories sold to-date under the Daily High Club name, the platform received in excess of 23 million site visits in 2020, and caters to over 13,000 active monthly subscribers, who are ideal customers for High Tide to potentially launch cannabis subscription boxes in the event of U.S. federal legalization. Daily High Club also has one of the largest social media followings in the cannabis industry, currently boasting over 820,000 followers on Instagram and 110,000 followers on TikTok.

Visit dailyhighclub.com

Famous Brands

Dankstop

Founded in 2014, DankStop is one of the foremost online retailers of consumption accessories. With an innovative website and a dedicated support team, DankStop has raised the bar for the online consumption supply industry. Leveraging its in-house technology, DankStop now offers a variety of B2B services for the cannabis industry in addition to its retail websites, ranging from drop shipping to third-party logistics. DankStop has also attracted a sizeable online following, with approximately 365,000 followers across all of its social media channels.

Visit dankstop.com

Newleaf Cannabis Logo

NuLeaf Naturals

Founded in 2014 in Colorado, High Tide acquired 80% of NuLeaf Naturals in November 2021 with an option to acquire the remaining 20%. NuLeaf Naturals is one of America’s leading cannabinoid companies, and since its founding, the company has been committed to creating the world’s highest quality cannabinoid products in their most pure and potent form. NuLeaf’s products are produced at a cGMP-certified facility enabling them to manufacture groundbreaking cannabinoid formulations while exceeding the highest levels of regulatory compliance. Their cannabinoid products are sold direct-to-consumer from their website, and are also available at bricks-and-mortar stores across the U.S. In 2020, NuLeaf recorded over 130,000 direct-to-consumer sales with an average order value of $120. The company is committed to creating safe, consistent, and effective products and has proudly received over 25,000 verified 5-star customer reviews through their e-commerce platform. NuLeaf also ranked sixteenth on the prestigious 2020 Inc 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the United States, with a remarkable three-year growth rate of 11,495 percent.

Visit nuleafnaturals.com

CBDCity

FAB CBD

Founded in 2017, High Tide acquired 80% of FAB CBD in May 2021 with an option to acquire the remaining 20%. FAB CBD is pioneering a new generation of people living a preventative wellness lifestyle. This is being achieved through the science, innovation, and premium supplementation being executed at FAB CBD, FAB Nutrition, and FAB Pets. With over 4.4 million site visits in 2020, FAB CBD has quickly grown to become one of the most popular brands for hemp-derived CBD products across the US, including CBD oils, tinctures, creams, and gummies. FAB CBD carries multiple exclusive product formulations that are produced by reputable contract manufacturers across the United States. 100% of FAB CBD’s sales are direct-to-consumer from its website, which handled over 124,000 orders in 2020 with an average order value of $91.90.

Visit fabcbd.com

CBDCity

Blessed CBD

Founded in 2019 in Scotland, High Tide acquired 80% of Blessed CBD in October 2021 with an option to acquire the remaining 20%. Blessed CBD is one of the leading online retailers of hemp-derived CBD products in the U.K., including CBD oils, creams, gummies, and capsules. In 2020, Blessed CBD received almost 5 million site visits, and recorded an average order value of approximately £75. The company provides a marketplace with a wide variety of high-quality products and formulas, affordable pricing, rapid dependable shipping, and surprisingly personable customer service. Blessed CBD has been featured as the best U.K. CBD Oil in several publications including The Mirror, Reader’s Digest, and Maxim Magazine. In 2022, Blessed CBD expanded into Germany, Europe’s largest market for CBD products.

Visit blessedcbd.co.uk and blessedcbd.de

Valiant Distribution

Founded in 2011 as RGR Canada, Valiant Distribution is a North American manufacturer and wholesaler of premium consumption accessories with distribution facilities in Las Vegas, Calgary and Amsterdam. As the backbone of High Tide’s vertical integration strategy, Valiant manufactures approximately 70% of its catalog in-house and distributes to all High Tide retail channels alongside its own international network of retail and distribution partners.

Visit valiantdist.com

Famous Brands

Famous Brandz

As our in-house manufacturing division of licensed consumption accessories, Famous Brandz is setting new standards for branding in the cannabis industry. Through partnerships with celebrity and entertainment brands like Snoop Dogg, Trailer Park Boys, Paramount Pictures and many more, Famous Brandz is known across North America and Europe for its cutting-edge consumption accessories and proprietary designs.

Visit famousbrandz.com